25/10/2017

Dear Zoo

We read Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell.
Look at our fantastic letters and stories.










The zoo sent me a cheetah but he made a horrible horrible mess. I went to the shop to get some food for the cheetah. He was too busy eating so he didn’t make a mess.
Elijah


The zoo sent me a lion. The lion scratch on the chair. He was in my room.
Lana

The zoo sent me an elephant. He was too big. The elephant stomped in my house. He made a big hole in my house.
Ioleini


I wrote to the zoo to send me a pet. They sent me a …
Zebra. He was too white and black. But I kept him and I was happy because my favourite colour is white and black. He was friendly and I don’t know why the zoo keepers put the zebra in a cage.
Shardaye


The zoo sent me a …
Crocodile. He was too fierce and scary. He chased me when I ran. He had sharp teeth and claws.
Elmaniath




The zoo sent me a lion he was too fierce. The lion was angry.
Tevita


The zoo sent me a cheetah and he was great because we can ride on the cheetah.
Kashius


The zoo sent me a lion and it was fantastic and I keep him and I sleep with him.
Samantha

The zoo sent me a cheetah he was too angry.
Dayton


The zoo sent me a crocodile. He was too scary. His teeth was sharp. I got scared. He was snappy.
Adriane-Rose


I wrote to the zoo to send me a pet it was an elephant. But the elephant stomped in my house then my house was broken.
Jasnah

No comments:

Post a Comment