22/05/2018

Meow

We had a visitor ...









Made for some great writing ...


The kitten is cute and the kitten is fluffy.
I like the kitten.
Junior

I like the kittens claws. The claws are colourful. I like the whiskers.
Que-Ray

The kitten was playing on the floor. It was fluffy.
Jasmine

The kitten was walking outside. The kitten is black.
Talia

The kitten was nice and he is soft and cute.
Chris

The kitten is fluffy I like the kitten.
Jaye-Leon

The kitten was sitting in the sun. the kitten was sitting in the circle.
Pele

The cat was in the sun. he was sleeping in the sun.
Phayeton

The kitten was sitting in the sun. he was cute. He was a kitten. He is fluffy. He was going to miss Bairds class. He was trying to eat off my hands.
PJ

The kitten is cute and fluffy.
Tiare

The kitten was trying to eat my shoe lace.
Kashly

No comments:

Post a Comment