21/08/2018

Baboon's Nest

Our share book was called Baboon's Nest. It was about an eagle who plopped himself into a baboons nest and wouldn't leave. They were fighting day and night and then they were both bare! In the end they decided no more fighting sharing is best!






Here are our stories about who was in the wrong.


Baboon made a nest and I think Eagle is naughty because he plopped in Baboon’s nest.
Pele

Baboon said “you shoo!” and Eagle said “no! you shoo!”
Joseph

I think Eagle is bad and Baboon because they are fighting and their feathers came out of the nest.
Jasmine.

I think Eagle is bad because he steal the nest.
Tiare

I think Eagle is naughty because he didn’t ask Baboon and all of their feathers came out of their body.
Chris

I think Eagle is naughty because he was stealing the nest. He said “shoo you!”
Junior

I think Eagle and Baboon are both naughty because they was fighting over the nest.
PJ

I think Eagle is very naughty because he just came into Baboons nest. Baboon said “shoo you!” Eagle said “No. You shoo!” then they be friends.
Perth
I think the eagle is bad because he steal the nest.
Caleb

I think they are both bad. Eagle just flopped in the nest because Baboon made the nest.
Antwon

I think Baboon is bad because he had a fight with Eagle and they lost all their feathers.

Kashly 


No comments:

Post a Comment