01/11/2020

Life on the farm

 This term we are learning about Life on the farm.



Today we looked at the role of the farmer and then pretended we were a farmer ...

It was so much fun collecting eggs, milking the cows and feeding the baby animals!


Here are some of the stories:


I am a farmer. I feed the baby chicks and I feed the pigs and I collect the eggs. 

Anotnio


I am a farmer. I wash the cow poo. I gave the babies some milk and I am collecting eggs.

Aneusa 


I am a farmer and I take the wool off the sheep and I give rice to the chickens and I wash the cow poos.

Cuba 


I am a farmer and I feed the chickens.

Chayton 


I am a farmer. Today I feed the pigs and I feed the horse and the horse gave a big kick at me and then I milk the cow and I take wool off the sheep and the dog runs after the sheep.

Daniel


I am a farmer. I am feeding chicks. 

Azaria



No comments:

Post a Comment