21/03/2018

Banana Bread Stories

Read our awesome stories about making banana bread. We are getting better at writing every day!

I made a banana bread cake.
Natasha

We made the banana bread and we put in egg and sugar and it was yum.
Michael

We are making banana bread and you need a recipe and it is yum.
Phayeton

We make a banana bread and we cook it in the oven. Then we eat it. It was delicious.
Junior

I made a bread and it was delicious. We used eggs and we used sugar and we used butter and it was yum and I liked it.
Chris


We make banana bread with a chocolate it is yum. We eat it.
Jasmine

Look at the banana bread because it is so yummy. We eat the banana bread.
Dametris

I like the banana bread.
Joseph

We make banana bread and it was delicious.
Antwon

We mash bananas.
We made banana bread.
It was yum at the bottom.
Jaye-Leon

We had a machine for the banana bread. We put in brown sugar and flour and eggs and chocolate.
Pele

My teacher make banana bread and we eat it. Yum.
PJ

I made banana bread it was hot.
Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment