27/03/2019

Paper dolls

We made paper dolls for Christchurch. Our whole school made them. All the paper dolls are promoting diversity and are being sent to Christchurch to make a long long long paper doll chain representing cultural harmony. 
We wrote nice messages on the  back to make the people in Christchurch feel better. 







I want to help you.
Can I be you friend
Julie
I love you be safe.
Pepisi
I am sending hugs.
Levi
I love you
Fifita
I love you.
Look after you.
Siaosi
I love Christchurch.
Milika
Be nice to Christchurch.
Niko
The people are holding hands for Christchurch.
Vika
I am being kind to Christchurch.
Israel
I love the people in Christchurch.
Taylor
I want to play with you.
Dwyane
I am sad that you are sad.
Brice
I love the people in Christchurch.
Azaria
The lion is going to eat that bad man.
Tumanako

No comments:

Post a Comment